The successful candidate will be responsible for generating homeowner interest, qualifying leads and scheduling appointments for the Solar Consultants through education-based conversations regarding utility rate plans.
- Contribute to the success of the organization by guiding quality prospects through the sales channel.
- Manage lead flow to ensure customer satisfaction and successfully grow team sales.
- Schedule consultations in-person and over the phone for our Solar Consultants.
- Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite technology
- Exceed set quotas and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to elicit customer’s interest and concerns while providing pertinent information to the customer
- Previous solar experience is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM systems
- Must be customer focused at all times to ensure high customer satisfaction rating.
- Proven track record of working in a target driven environment
- Previous experience carrying a sales quota
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use sound judgment in the qualifying process
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal screen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills required
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Reports To||Sales Manager|