The successful candidate will be responsible for generating their own leads and working company generated leads. This is a full-time position with benefits and a generous commission program linked to performance.
- Drive production of opportunities to meet sales goals and objectives
- Develop qualified referrals and sales opportunities
- Self-generate leads by directly contacting homeowners, initiate conversations and close deals.
- Must have a minimum 1 years of residential solar experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a Home Improvement Salesperson Certification (HISC) license through the California Contractors State Licensing Board (CSLB)
- High school diploma required, 2 year or 4 year college degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills proficient in MS Office, email and CRM systems
- MUST have prior door to door sales experience
- A track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, etc.
- Strong understanding of sales pipeline management and experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
- A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
- Flexibility to work non-standard business hours (e.g. nights, weekends and holidays)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Frequent local travel
- Frequent walking/standing for 6-8 hours per day
- Ability to work with daily exposure to outside environment including inclement weather
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- A reliable form of personal transportation
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Team player with a big picture attitude!
- High energy, strong drive to win!
- Highly persuasive
- Self-disciplined and honest
- Driven and wants to WIN
- Able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Reports To||Sales Manager|